Perseverance is a habit that parents can help develop.
Simple actions may produce great results in building your children’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Discuss with your child on how was the day at school
- Plan an activity with your child every week
- Tell your child “I’m proud of you”
- Be involved in your child home work every day
- Make sure he/her had breakfast before leaving for school
- Demonstrate school is important for you by being present
for school activities
- Develop a project to support School Perseverance and contact ESUMA for funding.
Your engagement in their education is a factor in their success.